To activate this feature, both a Sirvoy and Payson account are required.
Follow these steps to activate the Payson payment solution:
- Go to www.payson.se and register an account. All payments will be made to this account.
- Log in to your new Payson account and choose “Integration” in the menu. Follow the instructions to register yourself as an agent at Payson.
- When your application has been approved, your Agent-ID and your MD5-key will show up on the “Integration” page.
- Go to your Sirvoy account and choose: Settings -> Payments & invoicing -> Card payments and click “Edit”.
- Choose “Payson” and enter your Agent-ID and MD5-key, received from Payson.
- Make a booking to yourself. Find this booking by using the search function on your website. (see: Settings -> Review booking -> Let guests review their bookings). You should now be able to see the option for card payments. Click on the payment link to check that it is working.