Note: The information in this article contains third party system descriptions that are subject to change without prior notice. Therefore, please be aware that some details may be outdated due to recent modifications made by the third party.
Follow these steps to activate the PayPal payment solution:
- Go to Settings -> Payments & Invoicing -> Card payments and click “Edit”.
- Select PayPal in the drop-down menu.
- Enter the email which you use with PayPal.
- Indicate the type of prepayment that should be requested.
- Login to PayPal and go to Profile -> My selling tools.
- Go into “Website preferences” under “Selling online” and activate “Auto Return for Website Payments”.
- Enter your website as the “Return URL”. This will allow Sirvoy to automatically override the return URL and redirect the guest back to the booking engine.
- Make a test booking through your website to find out what your guests will see.