Sirvoy’s channel manager can connect with Booking.com to retrieve bookings and automatically update room availability and prices.
Before You Start:
- Create a Booking.com account.
- On Booking.com, change inactive room types to active ones on any current bookings, so they import correctly to Sirvoy.
- Set the Sirvoy room type availability and restrictions the way you want.
- Remember, Sirvoy will import any existing bookings from Booking.com, so you won’t have to.
Connect Your Sirvoy and Booking.com Accounts:
- Log in to your Booking.com account.
- Go to Account -> Connectivity Provider and click “Search.”
- Find and select Sirvoy in the search field (partner ID 289).
- Review the available connection types and click “Connect.”
- In Sirvoy, go to Settings -> Channels -> Booking.com and click “Connect.”
- Map your room types on Booking.com to the matching ones in Sirvoy to finalize the connection.
- Our support team will review your mapping, and a confirmation email will alert you when the connection is active.
Your Sirvoy and Booking.com accounts are now connected!
- Availability and rates have synced properly to Booking.com.
- Booking.com is displaying your prices correctly.
- The “Maximum adults” for each room type on Booking.com matches the “Max. number of guests (incl. extra beds)” on the mapped Sirvoy room type.
- You have excluded Booking.com’s extra beds/children from Sirvoy’s “Max. number of guests (incl. Extra beds).” The price for extra beds and children will still be controlled on Booking.com, not on Sirvoy.
- For 3 adults + 2 extra beds on Booking.com, “Max. number of guests (incl. extra beds)” in Sirvoy must be 3, not 5.
- For 2 adults + 2 children on Booking.com, “Max. number of guests (incl. extra beds)” in Sirvoy must be 2, not 4.
From now on, Sirvoy will control rates, availability, and restrictions (with some exceptions) for your Booking.com account. Therefore, make all future updates to those features in Sirvoy because they will override those settings in Booking.com.
Changes made in Sirvoy will apply to Booking.com within minutes.
Before You Go:
Now that your accounts are connected, payment details are stored differently.
- Booking.com will no longer display customer payment details.
- The “Sirvoy Vault” feature can store payment information once activated but can’t charge customers.
- Stripe, our recommended payment solution, can store payment details, and customers can be charged directly with Stripe from within Sirvoy.