You can easily add the booking engine on your WIX site. Be aware that there are two different versions of the WIX website builder: WIX Editor and WIX ADI.
Follow these steps when logged in on WIX Editor
- In Sirvoy, go to Settings -> Booking Engines.
- Click the three dots adjacent to a booking engine to be installed.
- Click “How to Install.”
- Copy the HTTPS code found under “Copy this code.”
<body><script async data-form-id=”YOURENGINEID” src=”https://secured.sirvoy.com/widget/sirvoy.js”></script>
</body>and close the box for the page to update.
- In the box for “HTML Settings” that appears, paste the HTTPS code in the field under “Add your code here (HTTPS only).”
- Click “Apply.”
Follow these steps when logged in on WIX ADI
- Click Add on the top toolbar.
- Click Apps
- Select HTML Embed and click Add
- Select page and click Add to Page
- Click HTML Settings
- Paste your HTTPS code. (You find the Sirvoy booking engine code in Sirvoy here, under Settings -> Booking Engine -> How to Install.)
- Adjust the width and height of the HTML window if needed, using the HTML Settings tools, and click Preview
- You should now see the booking engine on the page.
If the HTML widget isn’t working, there may be a problem with the code. You can check if the code is correct by using this site.