This short article will explain what to do if you want to redirect your guests to another customized landing page after the booking process is completed and, depending on your settings, payment has been made.
To generate an embedded booking engine HTML for your website.
- Go to Settings -> Booking engine.
- Click the three dots adjacent to booking engine you want.
- In the drop-down list, click “How to install.”
The code would look something like this:
<script async data-form-id="your-form-id-here" src="https://secured.sirvoy.com/widget/sirvoy.js"></script>
You can use the above script by placing it on a page of your website in order to generate bookings (e. g.: https://example.com/book-now.)
But let’s say that after the booking or payment is processed, you want your guests to arrive at a custom page such as https://example.com/thanks-for-your-booking. In this case, the above code needs to be modified to include the target URL (your customized landing page). This can easily be done by going to the above-mentioned “How to install” page. To generate the required code, please:
- Click on “Advanced”.
- In the “Customized landing page URL” field, add the landing page you wish your guests to arrive at after the booking process.
- The code in the “Copy this code” will then change automatically and now includes your selected target URL.
This code can now be placed where you like the booking engine to appear. In this way, every time a booking is made and completed using the embedded booking engine with the modified code, your guest will be redirected automatically.